When is Home Care Appropriate?
- Following a hospital stay
- For an illness or injury that does not require hospitalization
- To care for an elderly family member
- While recovering from accidents, heart attacks and strokes
- Wound care management
- Diabetes management
What Services are Available?
- Skilled Nursing / RNs and LVNs
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Primary Home Care/Family Care (PHC/FC)
- Laboratory Services
- Private Duty Care RN /LVN / HHA
- Bilingual Services
Who Pays for Home Care?
- Private Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Private Pay (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
- Managed Care Plans
Please contact us if you would like more information or complete the Online Referral form to arrange for services.